Learn the Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute’s award-winning youth leadership curriculum and methodologies.
Train the Trainer is an engaging, hands-on workshop for educators, facilitators, coaches, youth workers, administrators, and community organizers who are interested in learning the methods of the life-changing curriculum of the Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute (EFLI).
Through an emphasis on confidence, connection, creativity, and community, inspired by the unique set of leadership practices of EILEEN FISHER Inc., EFLI’s summer and academic year leadership programs empower young people to become the leaders we need to see in an ever-changing world.
The innovative EFLI curriculum includes:
- Social and emotional intelligence building
- Approaches to working with kinesthetic learners
- Mindfulness-based practices for focus, problem-solving, and connection with self and others
- Activities rooted in connection and collaboration
As a participant in Train the Trainer, you will discover new ways to create transformational experiences for students, explore a deep connection to yourself and to others, and enhance your personal facilitation style through community conversation.
Train the Trainer is for anyone who:
- Welcomes the opportunity to cultivate new communication and personal development skills
- Wants to integrate the unique practices and principles of EFLI into your personal and professional life
- Practices yoga and/or mindfulness
- Is interested in whole-self learning and community activism and engagement techniques
- Has teenage children and want to learn more about helping them to develop self-confidence
Note: The Eileen Fisher Leadership Institute is an initiative of the Eileen Fisher Community Foundation. It has won the Amigo Award and received certificates of recognition for all of its programs.