It is so easy to get lost in our heads, giving away energy to worry and over-thinking—and missing out on our best, most sustainable source of renewal energy, creative insights, and present-moment peace. Our bodies.
In this video, Eileen Fisher and a variety of LifeWork faculty share insights on why and how the body is the key to learning new ways of being. Featuring:
- Eileen Fisher, clothing designer and entrepreneur
- Richard Faulds (Shobhan), JD, author, yoga and meditation teacher
- Emma Seppälä, PhD, researcher and author of The Happiness Track
- Anat Baniel, clinical psychologist and neuromovement pioneer
- Katie Hendricks, PHd, psychologist and movement specialist
- Wendy Palmer, founder of Leadership Embodiment