Emotions are contagious. Recognizing and understanding your emotions—and the key role they play in ALL your relationships—will allow you to foster closer, mutually beneficial connections.
So what’s really in it for you? Greater trust, opportunity for creativity, growth, and desired change. You might even look forward to getting out of bed in the morning, talking to your significant other, going to work. You’ll be paddling downriver instead of upstream.
The power of emotions in every relationship is the central concept that sought-after speaker and best-selling author Michael J. Gelb will help you explore in this interactive two-day workshop. You’ll engage in Michael’s tried-and-true practices that he’s been cultivating for over 30 years.
Michael’s inspiring and engaging teaching style takes us beyond the theoretical, giving us a series of tools so that we can practice the art of connection in our own lives—in the workplace, at home, anywhere, anytime.
In large-group discussions and small-group sharing, and through mind-body exercises, you will:
- Learn practical methods that really work to help you become a better communicator
- Pinpoint your habitual communication pitfalls and come up with positive alternatives
- Improve your listening skills beyond, “I hear what you are saying”
- Practice bringing your unique gifts and talents to how you connect with others
- Discover how to bring out the best in yourself and those around you.
“I love Michael’s wonderful new book. It is filled with simple yet profound practices that support us in cultivating deep relationships at work and in our personal lives—the secret to a life of meaning and joy.”
— Eileen Fisher, Founder and Chairwoman of EILEEN FISHER, Inc.
In addition to being an empowering workshop for everyone interested in improving their relating skills, this workshop is an excellent option for:
- Anyone who leads a team, as an entrepreneur or within a company
- Personal and executive coaches
- Therapists and others in the helping professions.