Movement is the language of the brain and the mechanism through which we live, survive, and thrive. — Anat Baniel
Whether you’re just a little stiff from repetitive movements and power workouts or harboring a longstanding injury from sports or an accident, Anat Baniel’s groundbreaking work can create real, sustainable change — physically, emotionally, and cognitively.
Discover the freedom of new possibilities in your body and in your life. Learn basic NeuroMovement exercises that are gentle, safe, and pleasurable and can easily become part of a daily wellness routine. These exercises involve small movements that engage the body’s natural desire to move in new and interesting ways and the brain’s remarkable capacity to learn and grow — just like when we were children. As a result, you will:
- Overcome aches, pain, and limitation — no matter how chronic
- Increase physical and mental strength, flexibility, and energy
- Enhance clarity and creativity
- Reverse the signs of aging
- Positively impact brain health and maintain strong mental capacities throughout life.
Based in cutting-edge brain science, Anat’s pioneering approach is renowned for eliminating even longstanding pain. Anat has successfully used NeuroMovement with world-class musicians experiencing potentially devastating injuries and special-needs children others had given up on, expanding their potential and ability to access the world around them.
No matter your age or condition, you will begin experiencing immediate changes.
- You will feel incredible as a result of the exercises you experience in the workshop.
- You will learn from one of the most innovative and respected teachers in the field of mind-body well-being.
- You will take home a practical toolkit of self-care exercises to release shoulder tension, free up tight hips, and increase your overall range of motion.
- You will also gain an understanding of what the brain needs to thrive — so you can take good care of yours throughout your life.
Of Professional Interest …
In addition to individuals wanting to decrease physical pain and increase joy, enthusiasm, and quality of life, this workshop will greatly benefit
- Yoga and Pilates instructors
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Others working with body- and movement-based modalities
Anat Baniel has developed powerful, practical strategies for improving your abilities and building a better, stronger brain that are supported by the neuroscience of brain plasticity.
—Michael Merzenich, PhD, neuroscientist, author of Soft-Wired