It’s no secret that our 24/7 lives, with their nonstop demands and expectations, are not sustainable.
We juggle work, family, and self, trying to get ahead of the curve, to give more and respond faster—but it’s not working. We’re burning out, numbing out, and tuning out, struggling with health issues and relationships, lost in our screens, and unable to find the off switch.
Mindfulness can help.
Today is about:
- Turning down the anxiety of constantly needing to perform and do more
- Gaining more control over the pace of your life
- Turning up the volume on the things that matter to you
- Dropping the habit of overriding your inner voice
- Cultivating positive states of mind
- Seeing how life’s externals shift when you focus on your own well-being.
Join a stellar lineup of teachers—women with decades of experience living in the question of how we thrive in everyday life. Learn simple ways you can reduce stress and connect with enhanced inner peace and joy right in the midst of your busy life.
Today focuses on the touchstones of daily life—how we eat and dress, and how we move and feel in our bodies—offering real, practical, effective approaches for creating sustainable new possibilities in how we live and work.
The Workshop Sessions
- Mindfulness for Everyone, with Shauna Shapiro: Receive a beautiful introduction to the basics and practicalities of mindfulness.
- Wake Up Your Body, with Zuleikha: Experience simple and enjoyable movement practices you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Nourishment & Beyond, with Jeanette Bronée: Shift your entire understanding of nourishment and learn how to love what and how you eat.
- Yoga: Slow & Easy, with Colleen Saidman Yee: Slow down and enjoy easy breathing, stretching, and meditation—that can all be done in a chair.
- Get Comfortable in Your Clothes, with Erika Wiemann: Cultivate a deeper relationship with how you dress and how you feel in your clothes.
Experience how everyday moments of pleasure and presence combine to provide a whole new experience of life—feeling alive from within. While the external pressures may not go away, you’ll have access to inner resources and go-to practices for meeting them with greater self-awareness and confidence.