What is being said is not necessarily what is being communicated. —Wendy Palmer
Do you aspire to be more than just a good boss or a satisfactory employee? Would you like to become a more inspirational and powerful presence in both your personal and professional life?
We all have our habitual responses to stressful situations — and they often lead us in the opposite direction from where we want to go. That’s because our minds, hearts, and bodies are not usually synchronized — and the body holds the trump card, unconsciously driving our reactions, choices, and ability to make good decisions.
Based in mindfulness practice and the Japanese martial art of Aikido, Leadership Embodiment teaches you how to uncover the core patterns hidden in your body, along with powerful and effective tools for synchronizing your body, mind, and heart. Specifically, you will learn:
- To identify your unique “signature” stress pattern (how you react under pressure)
- How to swiftly shift from a reactive state to a more responsive and easy state
- Body-mind actions to center yourself when facing business and life dilemmas and decisions
- How to influence when you encounter resistance.
By the end of this workshop, you will experience increased confidence and an enhanced capacity to respond to stress and pressure in all areas of your life with more ease, intention, and grace.
Please note: This course is the same as Leadership Embodiment Course Level 1 Fundamentals and meets the requirements as a prerequisite for all the other courses and retreats; repeating Level 1 is invited.
- You will discover the often surprising ways your body is wired to respond to everyday challenges and demands.
- You will practice creative approaches to making new body-mind connections in a variety of circumstances.
- You will set clear intentions for moving forward in a specific area of your life and work.
- You will take home easy-to-use exercises for quickly creating ease, confidence, and focus — any time, anywhere.
Of Professional Interest …
In addition to benefiting everyone seeking to grow personally or pursue a passion project, this workshop will greatly benefit:
- People in leadership positions — and those wanting to advance in their workplace
- Entrepreneurs and influencers
- Executive coaches and life coaches
- Somatic therapists and others working with somatic-based modalities